As a Copywriter, I Turn Readers into Customers With Energized, Concise Copy!
Whether a service, product, seminar, or fundraiser, my goal is to motivate the reader to take an action in as few words as necessary.
Most website visitors spend an average of 54 seconds on a website, give or take, based on the industry. So your words, graphics, and photos need to convince them to dig deeper in less than a minute.
Run-on sentences, repetitive points, poor graphics and photos, and misspelled words will turn a customer off quickly.
“This company can’t even check its copy for spelling!” they’ll say.
You’re not doing it right if you write words and post photos without a strategy or process. You’re going to miss something.
You want a copywriter who:
- Can write with few errors the first time, minimizing the time and money spent editing.
- Can write your message in as few words as possible, maximizing the message in the time allotted.
- Adapts to your company’s tone and style so that when the customer talks to a representative, they feel that continued connection.
- Has experience in graphic design and photography to ensure words and media match.
- Has experience writing for a diverse audience to maximize the influence of your message.
I’m first a writer but also a graphic designer and photographer. Whether editing your existing copy through a website audit or writing original copy, I’ll provide streamlined words that get a more prominent message out in less time.
I take the time to zoom in on the details and ensure they are concise.
Below are just three examples of the services I offer.
I will dig deep into your website and look for grammar, structure, repetitiveness, and conciseness issues. I will then recommend changes. You may hire me to make the changes or make the recommendations in-house.
I have experience writing emails to a diverse recipient base. I’ve even programmed them in HTML and sent them through an email management system. Together we will write in your tone and get the readers to take the action you dictate.
Texts and Social Media
Texts and social media posts need to be short and sweet. Convincing someone to click on a link in as few words as possible is hard to do. Together we will define your company and product’s message in short phrases for those short advertisements.
- Our relationship will start with a questionnaire and an interview as needed.
- I’ll dig into your company’s online presence and current print media to understand who your company is as an entity and people.
- I’ll then provide a proposal on how I can help your company the most.
- We will then design a plan to energize your company’s media and convert those visitors to customers.
So contact me now to get started or explore the rest of my site to learn more about me.